Tuesday, April 10, 2018

YES NO P6 LAB!!

Dude physics lab is literally the most hassle subject ever. I hate physics (I love math and math is my best subject, but physics is such a gross mutilation of math in my opinion, because it loses its finesse and elegance because physics is empirical BASTA HAHAHA)

SO NOT ONLY DID I CUT PHYSICS LEC AS OF THE TIME OF THIS WRITING, I CAN NOW CUT PHYSICS LAB!!! AND THEN DIRE-DIRETSO FREE DAY TO STUDY CHEM!! WOOO

Note: its okay to cut physics don't judge me. Only 20/40 of the people in the class actually go. It's much more efficient to study more important subjects like biochem/bio and then just cram physics 2 days before. Kaya naman e. We're intelligent in imed. And we actually appreciate analytical thinking as in physics. Its not like bio or biochem where you really have to put in work because if you don't know something, di mo talaga alam. In physics u can bullhsit ur way through as long as ur good at math lol

No comments:

Post a Comment