Thursday, February 15, 2018

Bio Lec Exam

I actually kinda felt confident after taking the exam. The questions were definitely challenging, as my professor, surprisingly, knows how to make really good questions :O It actually reminded me a bit of my time in the advanced science class in high school. The questions weren't simple recall questions. They really tested your understanding of the material...

Whatever the case, I'm happy that bio 30 isn't even remotely like bio 25. Bio 25 felt like a trivia exam to be honest. Bio 30 required more analysis and I prefer those types of exams.

In another story, after a weekend of trying to prepare for the lecture exam, our class has given up in preparing for the lab exam scheduled next Monday. We have to memorize, among other things, a 4-page long 7-column table... Out of desperation two other classmates and I decided to approach Ma'am Co and do the impossible: beg to have the exam moved.

I was quite apprehensive at first since ma'am Co is well-known to be a terror prof but I was surprised to find out that she listens to reason. The three of us just had to explain the situation of the class and how we didn't have enough time to prepare for the really long coverage of lab given the lec exam. We also managed to call off the quiz she had scheduled for us that day, which none of us had prepared for at all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment