Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Cramming for Bio

Anyway, today was just another day of studying Bio. I am currently preparing for a long test for bio lab as well as a presentation on amphibian gastrulation for Thursday. My group was unlucky as we were chosen to be the first to present. I'm already getting so agit over everything, because all the sources we used have different stories to tell about the gastrulation! Our group is currently trying to synthesize all of these different concepts into one coherent whole in preparation for the presentation. Another thing which is bothering me is that 20% of this presentation will be graded based on creativity. A suggestion came up that we should create a short dance about gastrulation which we will cram tomorrow. Hopefully that is enough creativity for ma'am.

Compared to my other classmates, I'm not so agit over the bio lab test -- probably because I have worse things to worry about :(

No comments:

Post a Comment