Monday, February 19, 2018

Lab Long Quiz + Lec exam score

Surprisingly, the long quiz on serial sections wasn't so hard. There were a few questions which I find unfair because of their vagueness, but all-in-all they were easier than I had expected. It was mostly identification with a few side questions in between, nothing special. It was wayyyyy better than the OIA long quizzes for bio 25, which, like bio 30 now, required us also to memorize a table. I remember failing all the long quizzes for OIA in bio 25, but I think this time I was able to pass.

Our papers for lec were also returned today. I got 70.5/100, and considering the difficulty of Bio, I'm happy na. I thought my score would be wayyy higher though. I really believe that there are a lot of corrections to her questions... a shame she won't allow us to see the questions again.

No comments:

Post a Comment