Thursday, March 15, 2018

one of my classmates' parents threatened to sue maam co

Today, the lab exam 2 was returned. It was okay. I passed, 73/100. But the highlight of the day wasn't my score. Rather, it was the accusation of ma'am Co that two of my classmates had cheated. One of these classmates had a panic attack, and left the classroom. She came back with her mom, who then threatened to sue ma'am Co. They have been at it for three hours now-- shouting t each other in the DB workroom. I seriously fear for my life because it is literally in ma'am Co's hands right now.

Also, this morning, we were supposed to have a quiz BUT SHE FORGOT LOL the entire imed was literally trying to hold our laughter in. We were like hiding our transes and prepared yellow pads na nga sakali it might cause her to remember eh. HAHAHAHAH wala po talaga kaming alam sa bio lec 2 topics huhuhuhuhuhu

No comments:

Post a Comment