Thursday, March 8, 2018

Hey, that was an easy STS exam :O + Answering the online chem quiz with friends

I actually think I did well!! I'm not really good in the social sciences (the first exam I ever failed was in the social sciences) but I think the test kanina was really good. It helps too that the prof didn't test our rote memorization ability for socsci (which I suck at kasi I don't really appreciate it if I just merely regurgitate information) but it was an analytical, subjective essay test. the first exam I failed, I failed because my prof was looking for damn buzzwords in the essay which I failed to include, even though my ideas were correct. Ugh. I mean, why, just why? Socsci and related fields is supposed to be analytical, like this. So for this exam we had questions that challenged our perception of society, such as whether or not we thought robots would be able to replace the medical profession. These are the kinds of exams I look forward to. Other profs in the social sciences should learn from ours.

Also, I answered the chem quiz with friends Jea and company. I helped carry them haha (not to be mayabang but ganun talaga HAHAHA I really learn best when I don't go to class kasi, and its really effective for me, so don't judge me!! THey were confused from things they heard in lec. But I knew the whole story kasi I bothered to read the book. So the higher-level, deeper questions in the online quiz were easier for me to understand, so I helped my classmates).

Got perfect in the long online chem quiz, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment